
| I mourn thee by dusk |
| I mourn thee by dawn |
| Crave for thy gloss |
| to seek the silent glades beyond |
| precious a glance |
| thy veils now unfold |
| tearfull she dance |
| into this nightfall I behold |
| Grieve at night |
| Thy bereavement and thy loss in life |
| Grieve by day |
| Thy devotion and thy pass away |
| Beyond the veils of dawn |
| from where she Siren calls |
| |
| The sunset seize within as I walk |
| Through velvet dusk and dawn |
| condemned to rise and fall |
| So grievous through the night she calls |
| the beauty I once lost |
| I mourn thee my beloved |
| Far beneath thy heavens lost |
| where I once pale and cold |
| beheld thy rarest rose... |
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário